Walgreens has the convenience of 8000 locations nationwide and pharmacist expert advice. Walgreens pharmacists can administer a wide range of CDC-recommended immunizations, including shingles and pneumonia.* At Walgreens, there are many ways you can save even more.
- Link your AARP membership with your Balance® Rewards account and you will receive exclusive benefits. See offer page for more details.
- 50 points for every $1 spent on Walgreens brand health & wellness products.@
- New, earn 100 points per prescription or 300 points per 90-day †, including Medicare prescriptions
- Discounts and promotions during Seniors Day - the first Tuesday of every month
- As low as $1 copays on select Medicare Part D plans ††
*Vaccines subject to availability. State-, age-, and health-related restrictions may apply. See pharmacy for details.
†Points on prescriptions and other pharmacy transactions limited to 50,000 per calendar year, and cannot be earned in AR, NJ or NY or on prescriptions transferred to a Participating Store located in AL, MS, OR or PR. Due to state and federal laws, points cannot be earned or redeemed on some items, and points will not be earned in a transaction where store credit or redemption dollars are used. Restrictions apply.
See full terms and details at Walgreens.com/Balance.
††Applies to tier 1 generics.
@ For a list of qualifying categories and complete terms and conditions, visit Walgreens.com/aarpcard. Other exclusions and restrictions may apply. Void where prohibited by law. While supplies last. No rain checks provided.